WELCOME! You, just as you are, are always welcome here.
Join us at 798 Washington St. Sunday mornings at 10am. You can also join us via Zoom, click on News and Blessings to find out what we’re up to or to access links for zoom participation and our Good News Preview. Access recent Good News reflections from our pastors and others here. To scroll through our most recent worship slide show click worship slides. To know more about who we are and how we guide our congregation, please see our recently updated (draft) Partners’ Guide.
Come home, embrace the power of God’s love. We are a community seeking to be relevant in this ever changing world through our relationship to God, to each other, the surrounding community and the earth that sustains us.
To learn what we’re up to on a regular basis, please explore the menus at the top of the page. And if you want even more detail about us, you can access our 2023 Annual Report here.
Below are some of the guiding principles which guide our daily lives in relationship with God and our community, we call this…
We promise: healing, generosity, relationship, and spiritual growth.
We believe: ~~God calls us to surrender, to let love and grace change our lives. ~~ Jesus appears to us in our neighbors and in all creation. ~~ Faith community is a source of love, joy, hope and strength. We value: dignity, respect, loving kindness and faithful risk.
*Divine Nurturing Awareness
Some of the ways we interact with our neighbors and surrounding community:
- The Neighborhood Café, building community for the past 13 years.
- Ongoing support of the incarcerated men in the Hospice group at the Maine State Prison.
- Commitment to our unhoused neighbors
- The Neighborhood Garden Project which will transform our barren
parking lot into an attractive public garden space.
- Preserving wooded land in the City of Bath with the sale of our wooded property to Bath Housing.
- Adding more affordable housing in Bath with the sale of our wooded property to Bath Housing.
- Successfully getting the city zoning code changed so that
suitably planned solar systems could be installed in Bath’s Historic
- Rides for people who lack transportation to medical and other important appointments provided by our staff and volunteers.
- And more!